The Removal of Insert Bearings with Housing
1. Use socket head wrench to loosen the lock screw on eccentric bearing bushing, and then make a small iron rod inserted into the hole in eccentric bearing bushing. Finally, loosen the eccentric bearing bushing against the direction of the axis's rotation.
2. Unscrew the fixed bolt of the bearing. When removing the bearing together with the bearing housing, make sure that bearing housing on both sides has been unscrewed before removal, lest they damage each other.
The Installation of Insert Bearings with Housing
1. Remove the fixed pin of bearing bushing before installation. Then, polish and clean the surface of shaft neck, at the same time, oil and lubricate the shaft neck for rust protection.
2. Lubricate the junction surface between bearing and bearing housing and put the bearing into the housing. Then, tighten the bearing to the shaft in required location for installation.
3. Don't tighten the bolts of fixed bearing at first. Make sure the bearing bushing can be rotated in bearing housing. Use the same way to install the the bearing and housing on the other side, rotate the shaft for a few laps, well tighten the bolts of bearing housing after the bearing move to the correct position.
4. Install the eccentric bushing. First, put the eccentric bushing on the eccentric steps of bearing lining and tighten it along the rotation direction of axis. Second, make a small iron rod inserted into the hole in eccentric bearing bushing. Then, use hammer beat the small iron rod along the rotation direction of axis, ensuring the eccentric bushing installation is firm. Finally, tighten the socket head cap screw on eccentric bushing.